Help us make this event a success!
Two weeks left before our big fundraiser Trail Run!!!
So far we have 43 runners registered from all over Montana and Idaho! If you would like to run (or walk) the 5k or the 15k too, register here now.
If you don't want to run but you would like to help, here is a list where volunteers are needed. Please answer by email with your availability to firstname.lastname@example.org
Friday, August 9th
- Help us set up the race (flags, signs, bring material up to the hills with vehicles or by foot, clean-up the trailhead...) - a dozen volunteers
- Friday, August 9th - 2:30 pm to 7 pm: Help us organize the early race packet pick-up at Patagonia - 6 volunteers
Saturday, August 10t
- Aid Station table: 3 aid stations will be set up along the race to provide water, first aid and guidance to the runners. 2 of the 3 stations will be manned by the High School. We would need the third aid station manned by BTC volunteers. 3 volunteers
- Volunteers posted at race intersection to direct runners according to their race registration (the 5k runners will have a white-colored bib and will follow the white-colored signs. The 15k runners will have a yellow-colored bib and follow the yellow-colored signs) - 6 volunteers
- Volunteers posted at the trailhead to direct cars toward parking area (which will be at the county stockpiles, in the back) - 2 volunteers
- Volunteers at the trailhead to man the registration table, the race packet pick-ups, and organize the mini expo - 5 volunteers
- Anybody willing to take pictures and videos for next year's race - 3 volunteers or more
- Anybody willing to make a promotional video for social media and next year's race
Please let us know if you have:
- Plastic folding tables,
A volunteer meeting will be planned early next week to receive direction and information.
For more information about the race, visit our event webpage.